Fr. Theodoros Zisis:

"I am not sure that if God calls me tonight and I leave this life, I do not know if I will find an excuse in front of the Saints, the Confessors, the Martyrs, for this attitude that we all hold now. Heresy is overflowing, pro-Papists and pro-ecumenists are all sheep wolves among us, and we making discretions  and we dispensate. I am trying to find an excuse for myself ...

Since the Bishops commemorate the Patriarch and therefore they are also subjected to the Canon: "the one who communicates with the one who is uncommunicable, becomes uncommunicable too"; and I  commemorate my Bishop, who commemorates the Patriarch, who communes with the Pope; and you faithful, you are coming to me who I commemorate the Bishop and you have communion and accept me. Therefore, a line - this line of transgression that begins with the Patriarch, begins slowly - slowly as if they are communicable vessels, to reach as a responsibility as far as to all of us!

But who from the Christians knows these teachings? Most of the laity will say: "But, since the Patriarch does it, since the Pope does it, what is my fault?". It's your fault too! Ignorance is not justified ...

We are all responsible. The Patriarch is not only responsible. It is not only the Bishop responsible, who is silent and this kind of silence constitutes a third kind of atheism. We, the Priests, are also responsible and together with us, you are also responsible, you laity, because  you are stay with us and do not say to us: "We are leaving you".

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: